News & Events
INNOVATION & INCLUSIVITY: The Way Forward
Fostering curiosity, creativity, and empathy to thrive in an age of rapid change
HR leaders: is innovation a priority this year? A recent Harris Group study showed that a culture of innovation is not just crucial to growing your business and profitability but also for attracting and keeping talent. Now’s the time to:
- Maximize your human capital – and humanity – in an ever-automated world
- Rethink those ‘same old same’ old HR strategies and introduce new and inclusive people-smart practices
- Kickstart innovation, retention, productivity, excellence and diversity in your workplace
Join us to learn, network and trailblaze a new way forward at an exclusive event with HR executives from Ontario Power Generation, Brookfield Asset Management and Maple Lodge Farms.
You’ll enjoy a hot breakfast as our panel discusses innovation, empowerment and diversity through a strategic HR lens – sharing strategies for leading change through people. Learn how to:
- Foster a culture of innovation and inclusion to maintain competitive advantage and capture mindshare.
- Build a foundation of inclusivity to empower your people and unlock your human capital to thrive in an era of disruption.
- Lead innovation through your people!
Our Expert Panel:
SVP People, Culture & Chief Ethics Officer
Ontario Power Generation
Pioneering Diversity – an Electrifying First at the Power Plant: How OPG, a leading Ontario energy provider, generated nationwide kudos with its first-ever diversity and inclusion strategy.
Senior Vice President, Human Resources
Brookfield Asset Management
Inclusion, Collaboration and the Science Behind Enterprise Success: How a major financial firm invested big in new scientific approaches to explore strong connections between cultures of inclusion & collaboration, and better business ROI.
Chief Human Resources Officer
Maple Lodge Farms
Championing your people: fostering innovation through great conversations: How this food processing leader shifted its focus from promotion for the few, to better dialog, feedback and mentoring for each and every member of the team to drive engagement and a culture of innovation.
|Moderated by Mona Mitchell
President & CEO
Amazon Best-Selling Author, 7-Elements of Strategy Execution. Creating a Culture that will Ensure Strategy Success.
|8:00 am – 8:20 am||Registration and Breakfast|
|8:20 am – 9:40 am||Panelists Presentation and Q&A|
|9:40 am – 10:00 am||Networking|